Jennifer Lawrence Attacks 'Fashion Police' They Value The …
Courtesy of Facebook/E!
The star says the show is sending a negative message to kids and teens and she isn t shy about speaking her mind!
The award-winning actress sat down with Yahoo! and she opened up about body issues and how our society places value on being thin and beautiful. To further explain her point, Jennifer Lawrence1 pointed out the popular E!
television show, Fashion Police, and called it an instigator to the problem. The 23-year-old claimed that it teaches kids and teens to judge people based on their appearances and JLaw doesn t find anything cute or funny about it. What do you think?
Jennifer Lawrence Attacks Fashion Police :
When Jen sat down with Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, the floodgates opened and she didn t hold back!
Shows like the Fashion Police and things like that are just showing these generations of young people to judge people based on things that don’t matter. They put values in all the things that are wrong and show that it s ok to just point at people and call them ugly and call them fat and they call it fun, said the Oscar-winning actress.
An audience member asked the star what she thinks when people judge others based on looks, and she boldly replied! Screw those people, she said.
You look how you look. What are you going to do, be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That s just dumb.
Jennifer is an AH-MAZING actress who is both talented and beautiful but we really love how she isn t afraid to speak her mind!
She really doesn t give a damn what people think of her. Since Jen has mentioned before that she is considered fat in Hollywood standards, we understand why this issue hits so close to home. In fact, she recently revealed that she used to be called fat as a child.3
We appreciate Jen s opinion and her advice for others, but what do you think?
Do you agree with her?
More Jennifer Lawrence News:
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows Some Skin At Christian Dior Fashion Show
- Jennifer Lawrence s Vogue Cover: See Her Amazing Fall Spread
- Jennifer Lawrence On Being Called Fat As A Little Girl It Hurt Me6
- ^ Jennifer Lawrence (hollywoodlife.com)
- ^ Take Our Poll (polldaddy.com)
- ^ recently revealed that she used to be called fat as a child. (hollywoodlife.com)
- ^ Jennifer Lawrence Shows Some Skin At Christian Dior Fashion Show (hollywoodlife.com)
- ^ Jennifer Lawrence s Vogue Cover: See Her Amazing Fall Spread (hollywoodlife.com)
- ^ Jennifer Lawrence On Being Called Fat As A Little Girl It Hurt Me (hollywoodlife.com)