1Byone Safety Driveway Patrol Infrared And Wireless Home Security Alert Alarm B00QH-0001-0278

  • This Battery Powered 1Byone Wireless Driveway & Perimeter Alarm System uses a new smaller infrared PIR Sensor that detects people and cars up to 20 meters away and then transmits a wireless signal back to the receiver up to 100 meters away, often used to protect farms, driveways, gardens, perimeters etc.
  • The fully Weatherproof PIR has a 20 meter long single sided infrared beam which is very simple to install and due to the narrow designed beam will avoid picking up small animals passing by on the ground.
  • A single sided, battery powered PIR located behind a gateway. A receiver set to chime located 30 meters away in the house. When a person or car comes through the gate, an audible chime or bleep is heard inside the house. It contains a series of LEDs and a small buzzer to let you know when the outdoor unit detects motion.
  • This alarm is in line with IP44 waterproof standard. Ring volume up to 90db within 0.5M, Portable receiver has three settings: high volume, low volume and switch-off settings available, Perfect for protecting a single farm entrance or a gateway.
  • If you don’t want to use AAA batteries, you can feel free to buy our AC adapter, battery eliminator for driveway patrol alert alarm system. There is a DC input jack on the top right hand side of the receiver, you can connect a power adapter to this port. Note: Please search 1Byone AC alarm adapter.

We offer a 30-day refund and 1 Year manufacturer warranty on all products, warranty period starts from the date of purchase, we will replace this unit if its malfunctions of failures are caused by imperfection in material or workmanship

It is a fact that 95% of home burglaries happen to houses that do not have an intruder alarm, a percentage of the remaining 5% make it easy for the intruder by forgetting to close a back door or window etc, this is the same for sheds, garages & outbuildings.

Shed & Garages (and now allotments) are probably the most broken into buildings in both rural and town locations. With our 1byone Alert alarm, no need to worry about the problem!!

Package Contents

1 x Receiver
1 x Transmitter
3 x Wall Plugs
3 x Screws
1 x Instruction Manual

How does it work?

1. Basically, there are two parts to the Driveway Alert Alarm system.

2. The Transmitter contains a passive infrared£¨PIR£©sensor, which detects the moving heat created by an automobile¡¯s engine (or any other noticeably hot object moving at sufficient speed). It can send signal to the receiver. The transmitter should be deployed outdoors, where it will have a clear view of the driveway.

3.The Receiver mounts inside your home (or business, warehouse, shed, aircraft hangar, secret underground submarine docking station-where you need it, really, provided it¡¯s within range of the outdoor unit). It contains a series of LEDs and a small buzzer to let you know when the outdoor unit detects motion.

Originally posted here:
1Byone Safety Driveway Patrol Infrared And Wireless Home Security Alert Alarm B00QH-0001-0278


Best Price:

Find More Security Products

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*