Prince Charles: Princess Charlotte Will Look After Me When I'm Old …
Prince Charles was hoping for a granddaughter and now he’s revealed why! The royal gushed about Kate Middleton1 and Prince William’s2 new baby girl, Princess Charlotte,3 during a public engagement in Dorset, England, on Friday, May 8.
Prince William and Prince Harry’s father also said that he has every intention to spoil the little one. But even more, he hopes that Princess Charlotte will one day take care of him too.
“I was hoping for a granddaughter,” he said. “Someone to look after me when I am very old.”
Kate Middleton, Prince William, Princess Charlotte
Credit: Anwar Hussein/WireImage
Friday marked the first event Prince Charles has attended since the birth of Princess Charlotte, who is now the fourth in line of the British throne.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and 21-month-old Prince George, welcomed the new addition on Saturday, May 2.
Prince Charles and his wife Camila Parker Bowles later visited the family twice at Kensington Palace.
- ^ Kate Middleton (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ Prince William’s (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ new baby girl, Princess Charlotte, (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ PHOTOS: Meet Princess Charlotte (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ Daily Mail (www.dailymail.co.uk)
- ^ PHOTOS: Prince George’s baby album (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ PHOTOS: The Duke and Duchess as kids (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ Anmer Hall home in Norfolk. (www.usmagazine.com)