Beatrice Borromeo Marries Pierre Casiraghi (Again!)
It s been a busy week for Monaco s royal family: Beatrice Borromeo1 married2 Pierre Casiraghi3, the son of Monaco s Princess Caroline the eldest daughter of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier in a religious ceremony in northern Italy earlier today, following a prior ceremony seven days ago4.
The bride and groom were married in a civil ceremony in Monaco last weekend, with the bride donning a pink-and-gold couture Valentino gown. (Click here to see Beatrice Borromeo s fist wedding dress.)5 For today s festivities, Beatrice picked a custom-made ivory Giorgio Armani Prive wedding dress6, and the groom wore a three-piece grey suit.
Here s a picture of Beatrice Borromeo s engagement ring, if you need a reminder.
For the rehearsal dinner the night before, the bride picked a long-sleeved bohemian gown that was reportedly by Valentino.
- ^ Beatrice Borromeo (www.glamour.com)
- ^ married (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Pierre Casiraghi (www.glamour.com)
- ^ following a prior ceremony seven days ago (www.glamour.com)
- ^ (Click here to see Beatrice Borromeo s fist wedding dress.) (www.glamour.com)
- ^ wedding dress (www.glamour.com)
- ^ A photo posted by Armani Official (@armani) (instagram.com)
- ^ A Brief History of Monaco s Royal Weddings (www.glamour.com)