Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track Just Earned Him A Lawsuit …
On Saturday, it was revealed that Meek Mill is about to be sued by WWE‘s the Undertaker for using his theme song in the diss track, Wanna Know2. Umm, could things get any worse for Meek?! The diss track already received a ton of bad reviews!
The Undertaker(Mark Calway) is suing the rapper for 1 million, ranting:
“I DON’T KNOW IF HE DIDN’T THINK I WAS GOING TO HEAR IT, BUT I DID. I WOULDN’T HAVE FILED A LAWSUIT IF THE TRACK WAS ACTUALLY GOOD. BUT SINCE HE INCLUDED MY THEME IN A F*CKING GARBAGE TRACK, I’M ANGRY.
MY PLAIN THEME SONG WAS A BETTER DISS ITSELF THAN MEEK MILL’S, IF I HAD A CHANCE, I WOULD LOVE TO TOMBSTONE MEEK MILL.”
Tell us how you really feel, Mark! It’s clear the wrestler is FURIOUS!
- ^ Drake (perezhilton.com)
- ^ song in the diss track, Wanna Know (perezhilton.com)
- ^ Permanent Link to Meek Mill Reacts To Jokes About His Drake Diss Track But Doesn’t Apologize For Rape Threats!
See What He Said HERE!(perezhilton.com)
- ^ progresses (goo.gl)
- ^ Instagram (instagram.com)
- ^ Browse for drake (perezhilton.com)
- ^ Browse for legal matters (perezhilton.com)
- ^ Browse for meek mill (perezhilton.com)
- ^ Browse for music minute (perezhilton.com)
- ^ Browse for wrestling (perezhilton.com)