Ditchingham Village Hall – South Norfolk 4 Villages
Ditchingham Village Hall is the centre of activities in this South Norfolk village.
The Hall has a busy schedule ( see below) and provides a focal point for the village.
The Village Hall is available for bookings, please contact Paul Austin, 57 Loddon Road, 01986892012.
Often available for individual bookings Celebrations, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and charity sales.
Current Events and Activities.
Monday 21st March Ditchingham Parish Council meeting 7.30 pm, all are welcome.
Agenda as attached.
Scheduled Hall Activities.
- 09.10-12.15hrs Mothers and Toddlers Group open to all families, drop in.
- 14.00-16.00hrs Over 50s Soft Tennis, all equipment provided, contact Don Eland 01986894860.
- 19.00-22.00hrs Dancing Classes open to new customers contact Jackie Mayfield 01508520850
- 09.10-12.15hrs Ditchingham & Broome Playgroup open to new children, contact 07721697974.
- 19.00-22.00hrs Bingo open to the public, contact jenny & Mick Snowden 01986895856
- 09.10-15.10hrs Ditchingham & Broome Playgroup as above.
- 14.10-17.00hrs Women s Institute ( monthly) Open to new members , contact Sue Huggins 01508518787
- 19.30-21.30hrs Badminton open to new members, contact Yvonne Elliot 01986893856
- 09.10-12.15hrs Ditchingham & Broome Playgroup as above
- 14.00-17.00hrs Indoor Short Mat Bowls Open to new members aged 16+, contact Ian Butler 01508482451
- 17.30-18.30hrs Dancing practice, closed group.
- 19.30-20.30hrs Badmington, private group.
- 14.00-16.00hrs Crafty Stitchers ( fortnightly) open to new members, contact Sue Madder-Smith 01986896828
- 09.00-12.15hrs Ditchingham & Broome playgroup as above.
- 14.00-16.00hrs Over 50s soft tennis full as above
- 18.30-21.30hrs Line Dancing open to new customers, contact Paul Wilkinson 01493669155
See original reference article: Ditchingham Village Hall – South Norfolk 4 Villages