Baofeng 997-S GT Transceiver 65-108 / 136-174 / 400-500 MHz Dual-Band Two-Way Ham Radio (Latest RDA1846S Chipset) – Security Reviews
- Reverse LCD Display for comfortable viewing, Frequency: 136-174,400-520MHz
- Power: 1W on Low setting, 5W on High setting, Dual-Band Display, Dual Frequency Display, Dual-Standby
- Channels: 128 groups channels storage, more convenient for different operating environments.
- Tones: 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS, support VFO & Memory channels scan. Material: Upgrade the frame material. More portable, Durable Housing and more fashionable.
- Latest firmware upgraded. English user manual included.
Building on the success of the UV-5R V2+, the 997-S is the latest radio from Baofeng featuring an enhanced high-performance microprocessor which amplifies radio transmission distance (TX/RX), receiving power as well as voice operated transmission (VOX) sensitivity. It truly blows the UV-5R out of the water in terms of performance and power.
The latest radio to come from Baofeng! This radio has upped the bar on ham radio technology! Compared to previous Baofeng products (UV-5R and the UV-B Series) this radio comes with a much more solid design with larger and tactile buttons, and a better antenna. This radio can be programmed with or without a PC to also work on private repeater systems. It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special FM receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band. Dual watch and dual reception is supported. You get up to 128 memories. Other features include: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz) Large LCD Display LED Flashlight Hight /Low RF Power Switchable Voice companding 50 CTCSS/ 104DCS coder & tone searching dual standby PC programmable Wide/Narrow Band (25kHz/12.5kHz) Transmitter time-out timer (TOT) High/Low TX power selectable Busy channel lock-out (BCLO) The 997-S comes with the latest RDA1846S Radio Frequency Integerated Circuit that makes it excel in real-world performance with its enhanced anti-interference capabilities. In addition, 997-S provides new noise-reduction features to block out noises caused by signal intensity changes along with tail tone elimination when transmitting or receiving signals between 50Hz with 55Hz.
Baofeng 997-S GT Transceiver 65-108 / 136-174 / 400-500 MHz Dual-Band Two-Way Ham Radio (Latest RDA1846S Chipset)